Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Draft Day Questions Answered

Ok so first , I'm going to go back to my list and answer those questions. I'll then proceed with my final thought afterwards.

1. Will Ben Roethlisberger be traded?
Big Ben wasn't traded despite all of the talk. I figured he wouldn't be. Who would trade a 2 time supberbowl champion quarterback just because of an off field incident?

2. What will the Browns do with the number 7 pick?
I don't think the Browns received a good offer from anyone, because they would have traded down. Instead they addressed their weak secondary and drafted Joe Haden out of Florida.

3. Where does Dez Bryant go?
Unfortunately the Broncos passed on Bryant and took WR Demaryius Thomas, which lead to my hated Dallas Cowboys selecting the stud reciever.

4. Who drafts Tebow and where?
The Denver Broncos selected Tim Tebow 25th overall. This was shocking because they already have 2 quality quarterbacks.

5. Does anyone trade for Marshawn Lynch?
Marshawn Lynch wasn't traded......yet. And I say yet because the Bills drafted RB C.J. Spiller with their first pick. On a side note, the Seahawks traded for Lendale White and Leon Washington.

6. What will the patriots do with all of their draft picks?
Patriots had a solid draft like usual.
1. Devin McCourty CB
2. Rob Gronkowski TE
3. Jermain Cunningham OLB
4. Brandon Spikes MLB

7. What will my hometown Eagles do?
The Eagles traded up in the draft to get DE Brandon Graham from Michigan. Im not ecstatic about the pick because I dont think DE was a position of need. But Graham seems like he'll be a quality player. In round 2 we addressed the huge hole at Safety and drafted Nate Allen. Love the pick. In round 3 we drafted another DE. Daniel Te'o-Nesheim. WHO?!!? What a reach! It might have been the worst pick of the draft. In round 4 with 4 picks we took a QB, a LB, a CB and a TE. Overall I give the Eagles a B-/C+ draft grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment